Thank you for requesting more information about Deanna for your upcoming event.
If we have not already been provided details of your request, in order to provide the fastest response to your speaking engagement needs, we ask that you complete the following Speaker Request Form.
Thanks a Bunch!
Click each to go to the enlarged version.
Printable Bio & Introduction
Deanna Maio Biography (.docx file)
Deanna Maio Speaker Intro 2015 (.docx file)
Deanna Maio One-Sheet (.pdf doc)
Deanna Maio Proposed Interview Questions (.docx file)
Featured List of Past Engagements
- Portland Association of Psychological Type
- Women with Moxie Portland Chapter
- BoldZONE Radio with Monique Caradine
- Genesis Financial – Beaverton Oregon
- Small Business Development Center – Gresham Oregon
- Association of Catering & Event Professionals
- Women Entrepreneurs of Oregon
- WomenInspired! Portland Oregon
- Wedding Network USA
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce Oregon and S.W. Washington
- Northwest Coaches – International Coaching Federation – Portland Chapter
- Talking About Transitions Radio
- Portland Conscious Women Entrepreneurs
- And many more…
If you need additional information, feel free to contact us.
Service Commitment to Meeting Planners
Meeting hosting and planning can be hard enough without having to worry about your speakers.
Before, during and after the presentation I will:
- Tell you the truth 100% of the time.
- Never disclose any sensitive information about your organization.
- Support you and your event.
Before the presentation I will:
- Understand what your organization does and why it does it.
- Discuss plans for the presentation with you.
- Discuss with you and understand the specific plans you want to accomplish with the presentation.
- Know the theme of your meeting and relate my presentation to it.
- Know why the audience would want to hear what I have to say on this topic.
- Coordinate with other speakers or the speaker coordinator to assure your goals are met.
- Notify you in advance of my travel itinerary if applicable or phone in location.
- Ensure I get appropriate rest the night before my presentation.
- Provide an easy, brief written introduction and be available to coach my introducer.
When I arrive, I will:
- Notify you when I arrive at the meeting location.
- Contact you immediately should any serious delays occur and help brainstorm contingency plans.
- Be accessible to you from the time I arrive until I leave.
- Make suggestions to the crew as to how to maximize audience impact through creative use of lights, sound or staging.
- Be reasonable and considerate in my use of room charges and incidental expenses.
- Be in the meeting room for a sound check at the agreed upon time.
- Stay out of the way until it is my turn to speak.
- Study your audience and the other speakers to align my message with them.
- Be dressed appropriately, always one step more formal or business-like than the audience.
- Be in the room, seated and visible to you even before my introduction begins.
During my presentation, I will:
- Walk on physical or virtual stage cheerfully and open my presentation with energy and purpose.
- Never be rude to an audience member.
- Interact constantly with the audience and involve them through questions and exercises as appropriate.
- Present well-researched, compelling information.
- Use stories and humor liberally.
- Use appropriate audio/visuals to enhance the look, feel and impact of my presentation.
- React maturely, good-naturedly and flexibly to any problems that arise. This includes: audio visuals, lights, sounds, emergencies, etc.
- Allow and encourage questions and comments from the audience during my presentation.
- Summarize my points and offer ways to remember my key points including providing handouts.
- Relate my points to your organization and people.
- Only offer my products if approved or requested in advance.
- Stick to my time frame and adjust if needed.
- End my presentation on time so you stay on schedule.
After my presentation, I will:
- Stay around after my speech briefly to answer questions or hear comments.
- Check out and depart with minimal effort to you.
- Itemize my expenses and bill you promptly after the presentation as well as provide receipts as needed.
- Promptly fill any orders for my products.
- Send a copy of my email newsletter for each audience member as a follow-up, if desired.
- Suggest strategies to continue the impact of my message during follow-up.
- Be willing to accept personal phone calls and emails to follow up on the presentation from individual audience members. I respond to email messages and phone calls within 24 business hours, and often within a few hours.
I will deliver an exceptionally good presentation in a highly professional manner.
Let’s talk about how we can help you offer exceptional value and make you look good to your community, members or employees.